Friday - May 5, 2023: 10AM - 6PM
Adaptive Star Mobility
732 N 16th Ave, Suite 25
Yakima, WA 98902
*We will have packets available the day of the event from 7:30AM - 8:30AM.
Awesome, inspiring, and life changing!
This is our 1st Inclusion run and walk event; we hope it’s the first of many!
We work with many people and groups who have inspired us to bring such an event to the Yakima Valley.
We encourage everyone to join no matter your ability to participate!
Can't make it, but still want to help?
If you are unable to come but would still like to show support to our community, we accept donations online and by check. Checks can be sent through mail to PO BOX 369 Selah, WA 98942
What You Can Expect
This event is about building awareness through action; by showing the importance of inclusion, all while taking steps to make our community all inclusive:
- Accessible parking reserved with volunteers to help with the transition.
- Food, beverage, and snack vendors.
- Information booths with products and services available in the valley for those in the special needs community.
- A T-Shirt and medal!
You can run, walk, use your own wheelchair OR you can use a chair Adaptive Star provides that day along with an assistant to walk or run the course with you.
- Want to use an Adaptive Star Mobility chair for the event?
Please complete the measurement chart so we know what size of chair you need for the event and send to email@example.com
- Want to volunteer?
We have a variety of areas you can help:
- Be a walk buddy or a run buddy.
- Help with parking and directions.
- Booth support and information center.
Please sign up to help in the registration form.